fruchtbarkeit

Monday, April 25, 2005

the lengths to which we go...

I've seen a lot of lists on blogs so I thought I'd write one as well.

Things I NEVER thought I would do but have done while trying to get pregnant:

1. Prepared syringes and given myself shots in a public bathroom with drunks in the next stall.
2. Had sex within earshot of my parents.
3. Taken mysterious Chinese herbs with no questions asked.
4. Had my cervix poked at least 10 times (it hurts like the dickens).
5. Cancelled trips to the South of France.
6. Gone to an acupuncturist (never thought I would but now I like it).
7. Stopped standing on my head.
8. Started standing on my head more.
9. Taken mind-altering hormone drugs in large doses.
10. Had sex when I didn't want to.
11. Didn't have sex when I did want to.
12. Taken my temperature when waking up (horrible).
13. Burned moxa sticks while waving them over my belly.
14. Read blogs obsessively.
15. Gone on boring business trips with my husband just to have obligatory sex.
16. Made my husband go on same with me for same reason.
17. Believed medical professionals.
18. Thought about suing medical professionals.
19. Used vaginal suppositories, ick, ick, ick.
20. Voluntarily had surgery with general anesthesia.

21. Started a blog!

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger zarqa said...

Ditto. But what are moxa sticks?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home