fruchtbarkeit

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

the plot thickens

completely distracted by the smell of boeuf bourguignon simmering on the stove - mmmmm. Lest you be concerned I am a healthy carnivore who can say boeuf and polyp in the same breath without a moment's hesitation - maybe I should say boeuf and polype (Fr) pah-leep or poeuf and balleep - which sounds like Indian cartoon characters or pboeu and ahleep.

so I hear from my RE on Monday and now there is suddenly a way to remove the polyp WITHOUT SURGERY just with your regular old catheter and they can do it tomorrow morning.

My husband thinks it's because they finally realized who we are (we aren't much but our employer is their employer too) but maybe it was talking to another doctor who realized that mine was seriously pissing me off.

Did my weepy face have lawsuit written all over it?

All I have to do is take two ibuprofen and show up tomorrow.

I am writing this so that any of you out there will know that somehow there is a way with catheter and ultrasound to remove polyps WITHOUT ANESTHESIA. But it's a secret and they'll only tell you if you make a fuss, are important like us or weep in the hallway.

and it takes two doctors - maybe that's why it was a secret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home