fruchtbarkeit

Thursday, April 28, 2005

a little advice...

So I'm reading a book on how to treat infertiles in therapy. Waiting to see if my therapist sneaks in any of these moves. Overall the book is interesting and I will post a review once I've finished. However, this made me laugh out loud even though I'm depressed.

un rire noir as they say in French.

here's a helpful tip when your therapy clients are so stuck on having biological children:

"For instance, you can name well-known people who never had biological children, who have made significant contributions to humankind, such as Jesus, Helen Keller, Tennessee Williams, Mother Teresa, and Tom Cruise."

that's right me, Jesus and Tom all in one breath.

Don't you feel much better now?

1 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Yeah, you, me, Jesus and Helen Keller. I love it.

So, if we were about to be decapitated, hearing about all the other famous people who have been beheaded would cheer us up? Interesting theory.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home