fruchtbarkeit

Monday, May 02, 2005

lupron

excerpts from an infertile's notebook

1. first day of Lupron, IVF looming on the horizon
2. my brother now knows his wife is having a boy in August...wonder when he's actually going to tell me about the pregnancy?
3. who should I tell about the IVF cycle?
3a. pro - provides many more opportunities for bingo (see Akeeyu's site)
3b. con - provides many more opportunities for bingo

any advice? I would love the sympathy about the shots, the extraterrestial probes, the stress, HOWEVER, I don't really want long-distance monitoring by my often oblivious family.

For the time being I've been vague - and even in the vague conversations I've been getting lots of bingos.

coming soon.... book review of Infertility and Identity

2 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger zarqa said...

I start Lupron tomorrow. What do you know, we're "cycle buddies".:)

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger zarqa said...

Just to clarify, I did the FET last month, it didn't work, so we're off to do IVF #2. IVF #1 was last year, it lead to a pregnancy that ended with a stillbirth at 36 weeks.
I was being a little facetious about the cycle buddies thing. Reading each other's blogs and commenting occasionally is plenty buddy for me.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home