fruchtbarkeit

Monday, May 16, 2005

how'd they find me?

So I've heard the tales of infertiles getting Similac coupons in the mail and so forth. Today I received a letter, "Your name has been carefully selected to take part in this critical national referendum on......", now there are a lot of national referenda about which I have something to say, but overpopulation? I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I want to have a baby and I'm guilty as charged.

Should I put the free overpopulation magnet on my fridge? The part that baffles me is that we are getting overpopulated because of "births, teenage and unplanned pregnancies, internal and external immigration..." Are teenage and unplanned pregnancies somehow not births? And what about the overly planned pregnancy? I guess I just can't tell where these people lie on the political spectrum. I'll keep giving my $ to Planned Parenthood for the time being.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally think it would be hilarious if you put the overpopulation magnet on your fridge- what a delicious irony every time you reach for cheese. Where can I get one?

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's delicious. It's things like that that almost make me believe in religion again. I think putting it on the fridge is an excellent way to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home