fruchtbarkeit

Monday, May 09, 2005

ooh baby horses!

I get to see foals frolicking when I drive in to work - they are so adorable that I blurted out to my friend, "I don't want a baby, I want a foal!" They are so graceful and they can walk! human babies look kind of lumpy in comparison.

So imagine my delight when I learned today that my clinic's embryologist raises Arabians. Maybe I will get a foal-baby. It just warms my heart to know the scientist in charge loves horses.

All systems go. Drugs are on their way, big shots start on Saturday.

4 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Mellie said...

If she raises Arabians, I'm sure she'll be able to help raise your embryo into a bucking bronto of your own. Saddle up, partner!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger zarqa said...

Happy start date!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger DeadBug said...

Aye on the neeeeeiiiigh! I want a foal, too. A little chestnut one. But I would prefer not to give BIRTH to one.

Best of the best luck on the big shots.

--Bugs

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger persephone said...

good luck penelope!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home