fruchtbarkeit

Friday, December 09, 2005

If only I had magic...

all is well for me - better than well - swell - I don't have to go to work any more for many months - youpi! what a relief. and the baby is kicking away and 30 weeks along which is very viable and I'm happy.

I've hesitated about posting though because I'm frustrated for all the bloggers I love who have had bad news or even worse, no news, recently. Many of my favorite reads are just waiting and waiting to hear some good news or to get things going. It's not fair, it's not right, everyone should get the child their heart desires.

Especially this time of year when there are so many wonderful things going on for children and those who love them.

I almost lost it at Thanksgiving when a very old friend of mine said that maybe some people just aren't meant to have children. I was really unhappy - she knows infertiles and she should know better. And despite very irregular ovulation she got the two kids she wanted. People only say those things when they think they're somehow meant to have the good things they have.

So to all the dear souls out there waiting and waiting - I raise a big spiked glass of holiday eggnog to your courage and fortitude in the face of discouragement. You are my heroes. And my baby will live in a better world because of women like you.

4 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Glad to hear things are going well! I am also looking forward to being finished with work. :-)

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating, have been wondering about you. I'm glad to hear things have been going well, can't believe it's 30 weeks already. Thank you for the lovely wishes.

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, that's sweet.

Congrats on 30 weeks! We looks forward to updates when your babe debuts.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger MC said...

I'm glad things are going well. I love reading your updates.
Thanks for defending us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home