fruchtbarkeit

Thursday, October 20, 2005

the good part...

Okay, I just read Jenn's post about wanting to hear from pregnant bloggers so I'll update. I'm 23 weeks along and the baby moves all the time. This is absolutely wonderful for me. It's also a little creepy, along the lines of alien life forms doing god knows what down there, but I'm still enchanted. At this point, I'm actually pretty much in a good mood most of the time. When I'm not feeling weepy that is. So either my new therapist is really getting through to my old brain or I'm actually getting all blissed out! I have a noticeably round belly and we finally told my sour old in-laws. And I got maternity leave sorted out. Although I do worry about birth defects and the lot, my in-laws and my job were actually more real fears for me. We've opted not to know the sex of the baby which makes this very exciting. So I guess I want to say that even pregnant infertiles eventually get bliss and kicking. And for all of you infertiles with baby-making SILs - here's a little snarky treat. I know it's not very nice, so I'll probably take it down. And if I hadn't gotten pregnant I would probably enjoy this even more.... So here's the first photo I saw of the SIL's new baby.... seems quite karmic in a weird way. (and I'm sure the babe will grow up to be gorgeous but right now....sheesh)

6 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Blogger Susie said...

Hahaha. Poor baby. ;-)

So glad things are going well for you! The kicking is the best part of the pregnancy for me, too. I love it!

Glad you posted.

 
At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, I read the post with the photo first and was trying to figure out what was wrong. Glad to hear bliss happens.

 
At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I looked at the photo first too, and quickly thought:

-"What?! Penelope had her baby already?!"

-"Hmm. A little white lie about how precious the baby looks never hurt anyone . . . "

Ha!

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you updated all of us! I'm glad you are doing so well and that picture is hilarious!

Thinking of you,

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger April said...

Glad you updated us to let us know how you are doing.

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger MC said...

Glad you updated and wrapped everything is going well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home