fruchtbarkeit

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

cousins!

two little boys - mine's the younger one. I am so thankful that it all worked out and that I didn't have to be the barren auntie. I feel so bad for all of you who have had a rough time of it lately.

I don't have much to say about parenting, etc. I'm just so lucky to be sitting here listening to my baby make explosive poops - he's thrilled about it also - poops=big smiles in our house.

Some things they don't tell you about postpartum - you can bleed for 10-12 weeks! Oh maxipad, maxipad you are the one. No tampons allowed. Also it is hard to be sexy when you're dribbling milk all over the place. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Mellie said...

Glad everyone is happy and healthy. Be well!

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I wish there were more people will to write about the men's side of infertility.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home